September 20, 2009
Once again there were problems with a Princess cruise.
Since cruising with another Princess cruise ship in June, I must report that I will not be cruising with this cruise line again.
Their ships are very well kept and clean,and the crew very good,but these problems persist
(on this repositioning cruise):
- Food - very average, and sometimes unacceptable.
- Their desserts are uninspiring and industrial
- The coffee is tasteless, even at their coffee
house (not free)
- Poor entertainment, with no main theater shows at
- No upper sheet on the beds
- Breakfast not available in the cabins (at least a
- Poor movies and bad TV programming
- The on-deck big screen movies are noisy and a
- There is a 15% hotel fee every day per person
(meant to cover tips). But tips are asked for on
every order as well!
All this I believe is due to cost cutting. The only result is that I will choose another cruise line next time.